3.7

As the title said, I just bought two pairs of shoe on that...and that's my first time purchase on that site, oh, yeah, anyone heard about the brand of SIKETU?

That is the brand i bought from, 3 days passed, i'm kind of worry about my purchase, though they are so cheap, but i'm still upset about the first time shopping on this site.

Because there comes no more information from the website, only one order confirmation email which was sent to my junk box too...Does it normal or what should i do?

I will be appreciated for any opinions, thank you in advance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Prices, Diversity of products.

I didn't like: Product proceed time.

Had an Experience with Omgnb?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Omgnb - Too small backpack Omgnb "I bought omgnb.com backpack because it was nice,When I got this backpack I Loved it! It's cool looking,the backpack has a very nice texture and sits comfortable on my shoulders..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more