Walnut, California
3.8

I bought omgnb.com backpack because it was nice,When I got this backpack I Loved it!It's cool looking,the backpack has a very nice texture and sits comfortable on my shoulders .

When I first opened up package, I found the backpack is not as big as I originally thought. It holds the laptop but can not fit any books in it. I am a college student I was under the impression it would be able to hold my books. If you need to carry much more than the laptop, charger and some small accessories you may find this doesn't have the space to meet you needs.

SO disappointed.

I'm returning it.Thank goodness for free returns.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Omgnb?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Anyone heard about the omgnb.com? I just bought two pairs of shoe on that... Omgnb "As the title said, I just bought two pairs of shoe on that... and that's my first time purchase on that site, oh, yeah, anyone heard about the brand of..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more