3.8

I bought omgnb.com backpack because it was nice,When I got this backpack I Loved it!It's cool looking,the backpack has a very nice texture and sits comfortable on my shoulders .

When I first opened up package, I found the backpack is not as big as I originally thought. It holds the laptop but can not fit any books in it. I am a college student I was under the impression it would be able to hold my books. If you need to carry much more than the laptop, charger and some small accessories you may find this doesn't have the space to meet you needs.

SO disappointed.

I'm returning it.Thank goodness for free returns.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of backpack. Omgnb needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned backpack in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Omgnb.

Had an Experience with Omgnb?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Omgnb - Should i ask for the compensation because of the shop out of stock of my orders? Omgnb "Few days ago, i was placing an order on the website named omgnb, and i bought school backpack and one canvas backpack from two of their brands, "MXM" and the..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Peeling paint off a GX460 Lexus 7 year old car Lexus "the paint is peeling off my Lexus due to the factory E-coat failing Lexus says they do not care the paint warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles not even..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more